Saturday, January 4, 2014

My Christmas HoliDAY




        Christmas for me is a day for family that is why the late December 25, 2013, became one of the best Christmas day I've ever experienced. I was glad that I celebrated my Christmas with my family. We were very happy talking about the experiences of each other. All of us seemed to be crazy for we are always laughing most especially my younger brother and sister. In that day, I never thought of asking God for more because I already got the best gift I ever wanted and that is to make my family complete even a day. 


        I believe in the saying: “the more you give, the more you receive.” that is the reason why I got many gifts (material ones) that day and most of them are for daily use like shirts, pants, perfumes, watch, underwear and many more. And what I really liked above all the gifts I received is the necklace my girlfriend gave me; it is a silver necklace with a twin ring coupled shaped liked a heart. She told me that it symbolizes her eternal love for me so I should never lose it. Ended by that, my Christmas was entirely complete that I couldn't ask for more. 





-KLV

No comments:

Post a Comment